• We buyback broken screen only if the LCD is intact !
• All screens are tested to make sure that the LCD is intact
• We will give you instructions for shipping during the buying process so that the LCD is safe during
transportation to our sorting centre. Please take account of the instructions.
• We only buyback recyclable screens
• Sometimes screen seems to be working fine at your place but are not recyclables.
HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF SCREENS NON ELIGIBLE TO RECYCLAGE:
• Glass too fractured to check the LCD condition
• Chinese replication of quality too low to be recycled
• Capacitive touchscreen
When out testers estimate that the screen cannot be recycled
or that it shows an elevated risk of breakage during the recycling, it is not taken back.
In such a case, you can ask for its destruction or its return upon testing validation.